Yay!!! I have been nominated for the Liebster award, all thanks to Designerworldstudio. Please do checkout my buddy’s blog. It is fun and engaging. Much love Designerworldstudio, I appreciate your nominations. Below are answers to your questions
- Who is your favorite You Tuber?
Hmm, I doubt I have any favorite, I just watch a bunch of stuff on YouTube. If I consider it interesting, I subscribe to it but no favorites. Please feel free to suggest any fun You Tuber
2. What are your favorite mixture quotes?
- ‘The traditional man wants a woman to be subservient, but he never falls in love with subservient women. He’s attracted to independent women. He’s like an exotic bird collector… He only wants a woman who is free because his dream is to put her in a cage’
Trevor Noah, ‘Born a Crime’
- ‘When God wants to bless you, He puts a person in your life. When Satan too wants to destroy your life, he puts a person in your life’ D. K. Olukoya
3. Do you like horror movies and which one?
Nope, I am not really a horror movie person but I have watched an awful amount for a non-lover. Final Destination by James Wong
4. Which is your favorite song?
“Jailer” by Asa. She is a brilliant artist who conveys lot of wisdom in metaphors.
5. 6 random facts about you.
- I love scarfs and shoes
- I don’t like using eye glasses or contacts though I can’t see without them. So if it seems like I ignored you in public, check if my glasses are on
- I don’t like gifts like cards and teddy bears. I prefer you take a pen and write something thoughtful than get me a card. I will only accept a teddy bear if it is as huge as a person. Other than that, I don’t appreciate cards or Teddy bears
- I love to cook and I am good at it
- I am blunt/honest
- I am a big introvert but I don’t mind chilling with people though
6. Where did you see your blog in 5 years?
I see my blog as a better source of information and encouragement for readers/viewers. More rich content and perhaps videos
7. How you manage your blog when you are a student or you doing the job?
When I have a full schedule, I hardly blog. I guess I haven’t yet gotten a balance between blogging and other activities. However, if during my busy schedules I find inspiration or new insight on a particular subject, I post there and then on my blog.
8. Describe your blog name in one word.
9. Which is your favorite author and why?
Of recent, I will choose Trevor Noah as my favorite author. I love his book ‘Born a crime’. He analyzes incriminating event with so much humor and maturity. He expresses his point of view in a manner that persuades a reader to critically analyze events before jumping to conclusion. His book is mind stimulating and I bet you will love it.
10. What is your favorite place for the holiday?
Any place nature filled, beautiful and serene is a perfect holiday spot for me. So far, a place in Botswana called Kasane does it for me. I look forward to other amazing adventures around Africa and indeed the world.
11. Describe yourself in two words.
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Answer 11 questions from the blogger who has nominated you
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Ask them 11 questions
QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES
- Describe yourself in a sentence
- Describe your blog in a sentence
- Have you ever liked a blog post without actually reading the content of the post? Why?
- Is blogging just a hobby or do have future plans for your blog?
- Fish, red meat, chicken; which do you prefer most? If non, why?
- Do you still enjoy cartoon?
- What’s your favorite quote on love?
- What’s the nicest thing a person has done for you?
- What the most annoying thing a person has done to you?
- Social media, books, work, friends and family? Which takes the bulk of your time and attention? Be honest!
- Do you believe in after life, heaven and hell, reincarnation? Why?
HAPPY BLOGGING COMRADES, MUCH LOVE ❤ ❤