50 ancient wisdom for singles on marriage is an article subdivided into 3 beautifully written piece by a dear friend and blogger Comfort . It is amazing how she diligently works on each article she posts and 50 ancient wisdom for singles on marriage does not fall short of her lovely works. It contains ‘Wisdom’ that would keep one aware while they wait for their right spouse. Some of the quotes contained in this article are;
- (43.) When God wants to bless you, He puts a person in your life. When Satan too wants to destroy your life, he puts a person in your life.
- There are people to meet and there are people to miss. There are some people you should never meet.
2. (45.) A stingy man who is single will be single when he is married.
3. (29.) If you hurry into marriage- you may end up with a person who will bury your destiny. Sex cannot tie a man down.
4. (7.) When a courtship is violent, it is a pointer that the marriage would become a time bomb.
- If during court the man is giving you a dirty slap, after the wedding he will give you a stinking slap.
- If he is smoking during courtship, he will be promoted to marijuana after marriage
5 (5.) Do not marry from where you are coming from, marry from where you are going.
- That is, marry someone who will take you to your destiny, not someone or a man you are begging to pray.
- Marry a man whose prayer life will challenge you.
- If you are in a relationship with someone who is allergic to prayers, you better run. He or she likes kissing, petting, necking, and legging but does not like prayer- you have not found a real husband / wife.